Re: 2000 Dakota Options

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 19 1999 - 13:46:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/99 10:03:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
frankwjohnson@hotmail.com writes:

<< I would like to get any and all "Heavy Duty" options that i get possibly
 order for my Dak. I'm into off-roading and will be towing heavy trailers
 fairly often. I'm goin with the 3.92 (?) gears for highway driving.
 My question is this: besides the HD cooling package, is there any other HD
 options that i can order?
 And i'm definitely getting the skidplate option.
 TIA >>
There is a HD alternator 136A I think you get it with the V8.
If you are getting a 6er than you order a HD power package which gives you
the bigger battery and the alt.
Boog