Re: NON DAK Please read

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@ameritech.net)
Date: Sun Sep 19 1999 - 23:25:41 EDT

>Does anyone no of a website that you can buy software online? I have heard
>of one but I cannot remember the address.
>
>Josh

Any major catalog like pcmall, cdw, pcwarehouse have websites that
correspond with their names and you can purchase software online and
have it delivered to your work/home or whatever. If you're looking
to buy and download software try digitalriver.com. Also, Outpost.com
has free overnight shipping on EVERYTHING! Great for heavy items
like monitors and computers that normally have expensive shipping
rates. I hope this helps.

Ryan T. Grimes
Rugby-[CMG]
Clan Mac Gaming