Re: New Dodge "DIFFERENT" Commercials

From: mmuegge@okstate.edu
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 14:10:43 EDT

I hafta agree about the potato commercial but I think the ant kicks ass.
He seems to be looking around and enjoying himself while the black ants are
like robots marching on. I think more commercials showing the ant doing
things that ants don't normally do would be pretty cool. The red pepper is
along the same lines as the ant but the pepper seems like it would be
harder to animate while still making it relatively believable. Different
strokes I guess.

Matt Mueggenborg
www.ionet.net/~mmuegge_osu

GS- <GSWillhite@ualr.edu>@buffnet4.buffnet.net on 09/20/99 11:48:47 AM