RE: 4x4 Towing-- Results

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 15:47:42 EDT

Perfect timing Sam!!

I will be doing the exact opposite!! (leaving the San Jose area for San
Diego) this weekend to watch the Chargers play the Colts. I won't be
towing, but the 33" tires hurt my mileage, so I'm guessing I'll get about 13
or 14 mpg. I was guessing about 5 tanks for the round trip which is about
what it took you. I used to be able to scoot right up the grapevine in 5th
no problem (3.92's), but it might be different this time with the bigger
tires.

If you (or any other So-Cal DML'er) see a lifted, Intense Blue 4X4 CC with
33"s (DML sticker didn't show yet) Honk and wave!!

PS: I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn by the Stadium, let me know if there
are any trails nearby!!

John McKinney
Big, Blue 98