Re: New Dodge "DIFFERENT" Commercials

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 19:12:21 EDT

Hey now, I think they're kinda cute :) The way I look at the Potato
commercial is, potato's are bland and boring, like other trucks, the chili
is RED HOT and WILD like OUR TRUCKS!!!!!

by the way I LOVE how you say BLUETIFUL!!!!!! (I knew it'd catch on)

Heather N Lonestar
98 Dak Sport
Intensely BLUETIFUL

http://members.tripod.com/~DakotaTruck/Dakota