Re: driving lights

From: Ryan & Joellen LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 20:55:18 EDT

I had mine put in after the truck was delivered by the dealer. We worked it
into the deal, and I got them at dealer cost $120. They are the factory
lights and button on the dash. I think the MSRP on the lights is $240. You
should ask your service department. For someting like that, I would want
the factory button on the dash.

Ryan and Joellen LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
soon to be ex:
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+