1st trophy!

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 02:03:16 EDT

Well, my 99 Sport CC won 2nd place in the truck class at Warnock
Dodge(E.Hanover,NJ) 9th annual car show this past Sunday! My competition was:
99 Chebby Pewterado, 98 Ferd F-150 custom, 9? Hummer(military style), 86
white Shelby Dak, 99 Sport CC 4x4, and a Lil Red Express w/ new wood &
stacks. The Hummer took 3rd, I took 2nd, and the Lil Red took 1st. It was a
participant's choice show. LOTS of pristine Mopar Muscle there, along with a
dozen Vipers & 3 Prowlers! I spent 7 hours on Saturday with my can of 3M Show
Car paste wax & the orbital buffer, and it was worth it. The Dak looked
BETTER than the day I took delivery! People commented that they never saw
black without ANY swirls or scratches in it, and were amazed that I've had it
since Dec. 98 with it outside 24/7! Got many compliments on the African
rosewood dash kit from carparts.com, as well as the Dunlop GT's & lowering.
Four guys were convinced to get a Sport in lieu of an R/T after seeing mine!
I took lots of pics of my truck early before there were any cars near it, and
will be putting them on my web page in a couple of weeks. As may be evident,
I'm pretty happy that the Black Beauty has her 1st award!

Kevin
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/MYDAKOTA.html">My Dakota Page</A>