Re: Re:

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 16:21:41 EDT

Exactly. Why do you think that they make such annoying
commercials/slogans? Those are the ones that are
remembered the most. Not only are the awesome
commercials remembered for how great they were,
annoying commercials are remembered for the way they
conveyed their message. I know, Gordon(as well as the
people here in north texas) has seen that one
furniture commercial with the fat guy saying "1212
loop 12". That one guy bugged me the most, but if you
think of it, that is what they wanted to do. It sticks
in your head. Just like the last song you hear before
you get out of your car.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~