Re: ..please read(recommend me a blower)

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 16:58:34 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/99 10:27:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Mst29@aol.com
writes:

<< Im thinking of getting a super charger. I know the Vortech
units
 are reliable and produce good boost, but i've heard a lot of good things
 about Powerdyne superchargers, they're QUIET!!!!!!!. What about Kenne
Belle? >>

Vortech's aren't the loud... atleast , they're not as loud as they used to
be. The newer S-trims are fairly quiet, and are probably the loudest just
above idle.

Mine was so quiet I removed the underhood insulation because I wanted to be
able to hear the blower. Kinda hard to hear it with the exhaust I run, other
than at idle, where the Vortech seems to whine along with the lope of my
cam.... ahh .. . the sounds of horsepower :-)

Powerdyne's a easy install, but probably wont perform as well as the Vortech
would. The KB kit w/ the whipple charger might be nice - but make sure you
can afford the kit first... as it's almost $4000.

ttyl
Patrick
http://surf.to/rdperformance