Re: Supercharger choices

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 18:58:41 EDT

You gotta weigh the problems against the fact that you don't tap into your
engine's oil system... if the blower gears go, they'll end up in your oil
pan... but with the powerdyne, if the belt goes, you just replace the belt
(the engine will run without it)
I don't know how often (if ever) Vortechs puke their guts out, but it's a
consideration.

Gary Shook
Penrose, CO

> << What do they make the blower belts from? Wonder if they have any
Kevlar in