RE: DML Stickers

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 18:57:05 EDT

  Jon,

I appreciate your response, but pls don't be the last one, you came up with
the idea. I think most of us just want to make sure we did not fall thru
the crack and were overlooked. Plus, you better cash those checks, after
several months, they won't cash them, will they?

>I don't have a sticker on my truck yet, and I don't intend to install
>one until each and every sticker that has been ordered is out the door.
>My truck will be the very last to get one.
>

> -Jon-

> | Jon Steiger * AOPA, DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA * RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota V8, '96 Suzuki Intruder 1400, '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |
> `--------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'

Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC
99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, Leach headers, Flex-A-Lite dual 12" fans,
Quick D intake, 180 stat, F&B Stage I TB