Re: Tranny Fluid ID

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 19:49:54 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/99 2:38:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
topbanana@98rockmail.com writes:

<< The whole reason I want to find out what
 this Man Trans Fluid is is so I can go Synthetic.
 Whats funny is that the dealer doesn't know and
 says call MP. MP says they only deal with "performance"
 info and to call the 1(800)4ADODGE #. They go "HUH?"
 on the other end of the phone and say go see the dealer.
 My next step is to get the Petroleum Institute # or whatever
 it's called and call Mobil Oil and see if it cross-references.
 I'll let everyone know.

 Bill Maurits
 98 CC 5.2L 5-spd 3.55sg

Bill
Who are you talking to? Locally call 1-800-396-9494 this is White Marsh
Dodge. Ask for Gary. Tell him what you want to know, hell, tell him Paul
from Richmans recommended you, he might give you a better price (cant
guarantee anything, but he knows me). He should know exactly what you put in
the box.
Hope this helps. If you still cant find out, I may be able to track it down
fer ya.
Lemmekno
Boog