Re: Re: Re: Who's in NC?

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 22:57:41 EDT

Nitrous smitrous. Im a 2wd kinda guy, and I never would resort to a
bottle. I gave that up as a child! =0) Naturally aspirated is what I
say. Don't use something to boost your time unless its "ON" all the
time i.e., turbo, blower. Nitrous is cheater juice!! LET THE FLAMES
BEGIN!!!!
Eric
95 5.9 5spd in the high 13's NATURALLY