Re: RE: 31's rubbing with 4trailmaster

From: CDaivs3872@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 22:39:44 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/99 5:46:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com writes:

> think i'll get a bodylift and 33's. Which lift should i get 2 or 3. I
> think i will have to switch to electric fans correct.

Not sure about a 93, but I put a 3" body kit on my '97 and the kit came with
drop brackets for the fan shroud. I got the kit through JC Whitney, and it's
made by Performance Accessories. Their customer support is pretty good too.
They sent me a longer set of cab bolts to catch my nerf bars at no extra cost
to me.

Chris from CVille