Re: Fault Codes '95 5.2L, diagnostics

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 17:26:18 EDT

Boog:

Just got back from the five star dealer where I bought my Dak. They
always have a Viper or two around and a sh*tload of really nice
customized trucks. Had a real nice red Prowler on the showroom floor
today.

Anyhow, I handed the service manager your post about the code and told
him what was going on. After three hours of diagnostics and road tests
they said that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the truck and, "as
a matter of fact, it runs better than any truck [they] have ever had,
including the R/Ts." The code is related to a towing issue and a tranny
cooler, neither of which I have. They called it an anomoly and assured me
all was fine except for needing a new serp belt. So I got it and had them
write what they said about the code on the bill.

Thanks for all of your help. I do appreciate it!

Richard in SA where itchy butt sells groceries!

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:23:18 EDT BoogYT1300@aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 9/21/99 8:08:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>rap777@juno.com
>writes:
>
><<
> Now I see what you mean about the OD. I'm well aware of the torque
>deal.
> I love torque!
>
> Yeah, H. E. Butt If you say it right, it sounds like itchy butt.
>Amazing
> that you can be successful in the food business with a name like
>that!
> >>
>haha...yea throw in a Texas drawl and it does sound like itchy
>butt...bwahahahhaa...
>Hey Bernd hows that in German? Hehe...
>Boog

Richard in San Antonio