Not REALLY Dak related but.....

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 18:33:35 EDT

A young boy was walking down the street and a car pulled up next to him. The
man in the car called out, "Hey son, I'll give you five dollars and a piece
of candy if you get in the car."
The boy ignored this and continued walking. The man called out again. "I'll
make it 20 dollars and two pieces of candy!"
The boy still ignored him. Finally, the man yelled, "50 dollars and all the
candy you want, just get in the car!"
The boy stopped, looked at the man for a minute and said, ":Look Dad, it was
YOUR decision to buy a Ford, but don't expect ME to been seen in it!"

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org
http://www.bastaards.org/dakota.htm (If you want to JUST see the truck