D Minizine (Important)

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 19:31:58 EDT

Are you tired of waiting for the latest Truckin' or Minitruckin' to only
find there are no Dakotas/Durangos featured? I know I am. I have been
thinking about this today and the past week. I want to start a little "D"
minizine. This would feature Dakota's, Durango's and maybe even a few Ram's.
I am looking at the first issue coming out by the first of next year(if
we're still alive ;) It will start out as a quarterly(every 3 months for
those who failed math) issue and hopefully grow into a monthly publication.
Subscription rates will be around $5-$10 per year, depending on how many
advertisers I can grab. I would like to know who would be interested in a
subscription? And who would be interested in advertising, R&D Performance,
Quick D, B&F, etc? Also, I want to start accumulating photos for features.
Email them to DakMinizine@smokindakota.com and INCLUDE a DETAILED
description of your D, please no stock trucks. If you don't have a scanner,
e-mail me and I will give you my address for you to send the photos in. Come
on guys, lets make this happen.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk