Tire Brand

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 23:52:57 EDT

Well first question, will 235/60R15 fit on factory 15X7 Dakota rims on a 93
reg cab V8 w/o rubbin? If now, could someone recomend me a tire size (no
lower than 60 profile) that would. Also does anyone know of a good
brand/model. I am looking the MIcheln X ones. We have had a set on my
Sisters Jeep 205/75R15 forever, only problem with them is offroading kinda
sucks(but hey my truck never touch dirt). I was wondering if anyone knew of
good wet/snow tires? Also a size.

If not 235 what about 225/60 or 65? Dunno if they exist, oh well Greg