RE: Re: Re: D Minizine (Important)

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 23:58:03 EDT

Thanks, I need for some independent photographers to attend as many shows in
their town and try and find some SWEET Daks/Durangos/Rams. Be sure to find
the owner and bug them and get as much detail as possible. You will get
photo credit along with the article write up if you choose. By the way, this
is going to be a FULL COLOR minizine or should I call it a MIDIzine?
Comments & suggestions welcome.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk