RE: 2000 Dakota Club Cab Order status

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@EARTHTECH.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 06:41:15 EDT

Randy, The DC number is 1-800-992-1997, press the 2 option first and then
hold for the Customer Service Agent, when prompted again select 1 then
select 3 then 3 again and then if you have just the order number select 3
one more time and punch in your phone number, if you have the VIN number
then select 1 instead of that last 3 and punch in your VIN! hope this
helps!!
Matt