Re: Never Use Dextron 3 in Chrysler Tranny

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 07:34:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/99 9:12:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

<< Oh well I guess it was in for a fluid and filter change anyway.
Speaking
 of that, anyone know how many quarts of type 7176 AFT plus 3 my tranny
 take(jsut dropping pan, new filter, thats it)? My manual gave me some huge
 ass number, but I know that the fluid doesn't all drain out. If someone
 could jsut give me a number to start with it would be great. Thanks
 Greg

Just a filter change, six quarts, maybe more after she is hot. Mine took six.
Boog