Jake update

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 10:35:55 EDT

Well my little one is 2 months old today ( T -1 month) and he is doing great. He is 1590 grams ( 3lbs 6oz) which is well over twice his birth weight. He is now off the CPAP (breathing device) completely, but remains on O2 cannulas at about 20 - 25 cc's of O2. The nurses are beginning to bottle feed him, but he doesn't know what to do with it yet. He will learn. I am told to expect him home in approximately 4 weeks or so. I will definitely update again once I have a definite date.

My wife is doing ok. The hormones are still going crazy, but she is taking some great drugs for that. I would love to steal a bottle for myself. Jake's big brother "Joey" is very excited, and can't wait to start playing with his brother. He just turned 2 years old on the 11th of September. He is so cute, every picture he sees is Jake.

Well that is it for now.

Joe, Pat, Joey, and Jake DaVolio.