Smoky D is in the shop

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 13:10:30 EDT

Well I dropped her off with a tear in my eye. Yes the dak is at the dealer
right now. Getting a tune up and oil change. I brought a printout from
alldata.com of some TSB's I wanted them to look at. The popping turning
right on an incline(they blamed the lowering last time, said it was
bottoming out. . BS), brake noise(squeaky when I am going slow), air bag
light dimly lite. My service advisor look at the printout and said those
TSB's don't all relate to your truck. I say but it is specific for the 97
Dakota v6. His reply was the TSB's may not be related to your VIN #. It was
BS, but there still going to look at the problems. I popped the hood for a
fellow Ram owner who was inquiring about my fog lights. The advisor noticed
the intake and asked me if I felt a difference. I was suprised he didn't
give me any $hit. And the ticking noise from the engine, its your injectors,
according to him. When I saw or should I say heard the porter drive off, I
could hear him give it a nice rev in the back. Ahhh, I love the sound of my
Flowmaster in the morning.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk