Re: RE: DML:Problems with Checkmate "Flush Mount" Tonneau**long**

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 16:31:31 EDT

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news Joe. It
actually makes me feel bad! Better to find out now
though instead of when it's sitting on your living
room floor all put together again! I hope you find
what your looking for. I looked through my bookmarks
some more but couldn't find that tonneau for the life
of me, the more I think about it, I think it was a
hard tonneau that mounted between the rails but I'm
not sure. Hope you find what your looking for!

Nate.

BTW, is it possible that there will still be enough
room on the rails to mount the light bar (Very tight
fit) even with about 1" or less maybe of the rail used
by the tonneau! I sure it can be done and that maybe
between the rail soft covers must exist because I've
seen trucks with a light bar and tonneau cover before!