ATTN: JON.....what do you think of this idea??

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 17:06:58 EDT

I'm not sure I haven't looked as of late so you might have already
implemented the idea, but what do you think about making a DML member website
directory? I'm looking around and so many of us have our own website, we
should be able to go to a central place so we can look at them all. So
everyone send Jon youe website addy and crash his server (heehee).

I'll be the first....you can find the Vipertruck at:

www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck

Austin
Vipertruck