Re: Need 2" body lift for Gen II Dak! Help!

From: CDaivs3872@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 20:45:19 EDT

My 97 dak has the extended cab and a 3" BL from JC Whittney. That kit was
very comeplete. Had all the brackets for the bumpers, fan shroud, and
steering shaft adapter. Had to weld in an extension for the transfer case
shifter, and do a little drilling on the trailler hitch frame (kit was
apparrently desinged for trucks without a reciever hitch). Proabably took
12-14 hours with a couple of buddies helping and air tools. Somewhere down
the road i may go for that 5.5" suspension kit and try to get to 35s, but the
new wakeboarding boat and accompaning fuel bill has ate a big hole in the
build the truck budget : )

Chris from CVille