Re: RE: rise of the mighty premag/ Cecil Meet

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 21:12:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/99 8:47:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com writes:

<< OK Boog,
    Let's see, there is a new Y-pipe to go along with my JBA headers, a set
 of Mopar roller rockers, had to get a set of "Mopar Magnum" aluminum valve
 covers to go along with them (he-he), a set of 24lb. injectors, and a Hughes
 cam w/springs and retainers. Oh yes, don't want to forget the M1 intake
 with all the trimmings. I'm just about finished prepping the intake.
 Hopefully will be ceramic coating it next week. Then it's tear-down and
 installation time. :'B
    I think that's all for this round. Once I get these parts installed,
 I'll be looking for a track to see what it will do. I also want to dyno it
 as well.
 So what do you think? >>
Sounds nice! Want my Magnecors? I send them to ya for $50.00. They have a
life time warranty and these guys are great with honoring it. They are only
about six months old and I love them. My new truck dosent even have wires!
Lemmekno!
Boog