Re: 2000 Dakota Club Cab Order status

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 21:43:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/99 9:32:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
schred1@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hey, I got ahold of em this morning, they said there's
 a different number you can call from canada, it's
 still a 800 number but maybe it'll work if the other
 one didn't it's 800-465-2001.

 By the way, while I was at it I got the latest status
 on my order from them. It's finally scheduled to be
 built and I have a VIN number!! Finally, the ball is
 rolling. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yup! I dont have my VIN yet, but mine is sheduled to be built around the
11th of Oct. I should see it by the end of the month. KICKASS!!!!
Boog