seen RT in action.. I now want a 360...

From: Fulton Rivers (dakota_rt@army.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 22:02:43 EDT

That's a great story!
As the owner of an R/T, let me tell you that it demands a lot of attention.
Everytime I drive the truck, I am stared at, challenged to a race or asked a
bunch of questions. Just today a very beautiful young lady at a red light
expressed her affection for the truck. "Sir, I really like your truck, its
so fine".
It finally happened, people are calling me "Sir'....I am only 41!....maybe I
should have stopped for some Geritol on the way home........LOL. A couple
of youngsters in a FR CC Sport, 318, 5 speed gave me a good run the other
day. If this R/T only had a 5 speed in it! Look out!
The R/T is one sweet truck, but still not as fast as my 95 SLT.
Well, that was my .02 worth.

Gene Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA
95 SLT, RC, CR