Re: GenII Body Lift is part # 642 from Perf. Acc.

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 22:50:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/99 9:15:49 PM, Jetmugg@aol.com writes:

<< From performance accessories, the 2" body lift is part # 642 for
regular
cabs, and part# 642X for extended cabs. Check them out at
www.performanceaccessories.com >>

Thanks! I ordered the 2" BL (642X) from Summit this afternoon. The guy had to
look it up, it wasn't in the catalog, but eventually he found it! Should be
shipped next week!

By the way this afternoon I was driving in Raleigh and almost got in an
accident when I passed by a Gen II ext. cab with a 2-3" body lift and fat
tires (probably 31/32's). It looked SWEET! Much more "natural" and
"truck-like" than the low factory suspension. The car in front of me hit his
brakes and I almost didn't see it in time!
Oops! I can't wait to lift my Dak!!!!! Damn I wish I had the ca$h today to
order the Trailmaster suspension lift also!

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
2" Rear spring lift, front T-bar crank, 30x9.50 BFG AT's, Brush guard w/
Hellas, Tow hooks, Tool Box, Sunroof, Cobra 18 CB, 4' Firestik II, Alpine
6-disc CD Changer/Head Unit/amp, JBL speakers, Rhode Gear bike mount, Saris
roof rack, custom-welded rock rails, and a white dog named Jake in the
passenger seat. 79,000+ miles.
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dakota/XzDn9Nl7vFo8M/