Re: Dakota Accident

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 09:15:23 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/99 5:36:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
DAVEDISANTI@prodigy.net writes:

<< -I am a
 Police Officer and he was a somewhat dim lightbulb if you know what I mean.
 I mean heck I have a bright red 4x4 you would think I would be at least
 somewhat noticable. well the long and short of it is I go to State Farm
 tommorrow to have her looked at-----she only has 10k on her.

 Dave
 P.S. He got about three tickets. Did I mention no insurance

Oh man, no insurance. Friggin throw the book at him! Make sure he dosent
drive for awhile!
There are times like that when I wish I was a police officer, like when these
yo-kids come screaming up behind me in slammed imports with bass thumpin, no
exhaust, and blue light bulbs in their headlights.
Hope everything turns out ok.
Boog