31's vs. 32's

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 09:35:30 EDT

OK OK OK, in my quest to purchase the correct tire for my truck, I have
run into a new dilemma. If I'm going to spend the money on my truck, and
I am planning on more engine mods, should I go with the larger tire now?
I don't want to mess with installing a lift kit just yet, but I've
become excited about the idea of putting 32's on instead of 31's. Has
anyone had any experience in this area? I have a 98 CC 4X4. V6 with a
K&N and Bosch Plat +4's. By Thanksgiving I will have the Borla Cat-Back,
and hopefully next spring the TBI upgrade. Will I notice a big drag on
my engine with the 32's?

  Doug in Vermont