Local PA club

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 21:13:05 EDT

Hi all
I've been a quiet member of the dml for a while now. I was considering a
local club that would meet in the PA area. The meeting location would change
each meeting to service all those in the PA area(other states welcome too if
you don't mind driving). If anyone is interested please Email me so I can
see if there is enough interest to start the ball rolling. It would be nice
to meet all the people we write back and forth to.
Thanks
Joe W.
GOT JUICE?

Sorry for the repost I forgot the subject