RE: headlight/driving lamp switch (thank you!)

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 23:20:05 EDT

I guess it is a common problem, when I got to the dealer, I waited an hr and
I thought it was just gonna be diagnosed, ordered and be on my way! But
turns out that they keep that switch in stock, replaced and on my way, you
would think that Damlier/Chrysler would re-design correct it and just do a
recall! I saw a co-workers '98 SS/ST!? I see the full-size Ram has a
seperate switch just for driving/fog lamps! And while I was back at the
alarm place getting the flasing lights for the alalrm hooked back up, I
ended up adding air horns to the alarm, can't wait to hear from the
neighbors now!! :oP

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey