Re: Dakota Accident

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 02:02:18 EDT

What's wrong with the world? Blue headlights? what is wrong with blue
headlights? (other than the fact you can barely see them at night?) come
on. "listen to us. we have a lot to say." hasn't TV taught you that yet?
-Dester

<< Oh man, no insurance. Friggin throw the book at him! Make sure he dosent
 drive for awhile!
 There are times like that when I wish I was a police officer, like when
these
 yo-kids come screaming up behind me in slammed imports with bass thumpin, no
 exhaust, and blue light bulbs in their headlights.
 Hope everything turns out ok.
 Boog