Re: New Guy with thoughts on Ram Air & TB question..

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 07:48:16 EDT

Mike,
  Dont worry about the length of your post! We appreciate any and all
info that you have short or long! Sorry to hear about your divorce, but
Im glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself during it. I dont think
you made a mistake ordering the QuickD. Every little pony helps and the
quickd certainly will from what I understand!
Eric