Mopar Manual Trans Fluid-THE TRUTH REVEALED

From: topbanana@98rockmail.com
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 10:15:38 EDT

Thanks for the Cudo's GS. I appreciate it.
As far as the amount of sulphur (or sulpher-I spelled it both ways - oops)
the Mobil 1 I bought in anticipation of the change is GL5.
The most amount of sulpher. I am going to call Mobil Oil on Monday
and see what they make for GL3 & GL4.

To Joe DaVolio - I have the same trans in my 98. If you are having
that much of a problem with yours, you should be raising HOLY HELL
with the dealer. Don't know where you are located, but the dealer I
deal with has done a great job for me. I would be SCREAMING for
a NEW TRANSMISSION! If the dealer "can't identify" the problem,
they should replace it! You are a consumer. You bought a product
and they should support it until YOU are satisfied. If you start changing
fluids to something that Chrysler does not slate for that trans, they
may tell you that because you changed the fluid, they are not
responsible. Get Mad! Be Firm, but be civil!

Have a good one all! I'll be at Dover on Sunday! YEEEEEEEHAAAAAH!

Bill Maurits
98 CC 5.2L 5-spd 3.55sg

Click here for no apparent reason.
http://www.98online.com