RE: DML D Minizine (Important)

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 12:38:42 EDT

Yep color is expensive, so the magazine will not be full color, unless you
guys are willing to pay more. Right now, I am thinking of the first issue
around 30 pages, hopefully have digital color and the other digital black
and white. Plus, I have to see how many advertisers what in on this venture.
If you know of anyone please refer them to my site.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370