RE: autobytel, info?

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 22:17:03 EDT

YES! YES! YES! Go with AutoByTel! I used them to buy my Dak and Durango.
The Dak was the sweetest deal I have ever made on a car. I submitted my
request, within a day or two, I received a response from a local dealer. He
was the fleet manager of the area. I did NOT have to deal with a salesman.
Anyway, the deal was $600 over dealer invoice. This was like 14,800 plus
$600 for the Club Cab. All options were added at dealer cost. He did the
financing and ordered the exact truck i wanted for me also. I purchased the
truck, not lease. No runaround, total honesty. AWESOME!

I did lease my Durango. Same buying experience. The fleet manager gave be
a deal no other dealer in my area could touch. After searching for the
Durango that I wanted, there were only two identical ones in the whole
southern CA area that matched my specs. One dealer wanted $36,000. Another
$34,000. This was way over priced. He gave it to me for $27,000 which was
$1,000 over dealer cost. Two excellent car buying experiences. I will
never buy another car the "old fashioned" way.

www.autobytel.com

Also use:

www.edmunds.com

for research!

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
Soon to be ex:
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+