RE: Preliminary Stats

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 01:43:24 EDT

So is the 16.9 with the NOS? What was your previous best, if it applies? My
reaction times are about the same, and when I had a good reaction the truck
didn't want to shift into second without a good tug on the shifter, which
lost me at least a second. Let us know how it goes, and don't blow your
motor.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk