Re: Spinning the tires.

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 16:52:43 EDT

hey buddy i'm 22, and even i know not to be a wise ass to a cop who's havin a
bad day you just did something to offend his "pet peave". That ticket was
probably 25 to 50 bucks and he also probably issued it in a matter of 15
minutes but because you decided to throw out a couple of wise cracks he kept
you there for an hour to an hour and a half. I'M NOT SAYING HE WAS RIGHT OR
THAT YOU WERE WRONG. I'm just sayin just say yes sir and no sir and be off on
your way when it's spmethin as stupid as screechin tires

Joe G.