More Auxil. Lights!

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 19:04:07 EDT

Well after not being too sure about what kind of lights I wanted to add to my
truck, whether I should get some fog lights(wasn't too sure even about the
color to get, amber or clear), I decided to go with Hella XL Driving Lights.
I already have Hella 500 6" Round Driving Lights mounting on the light tabs
on my Grill/Brush Guard, and truely love them. I ended up paying a mere $48
total for the Hella XL light kit. I just have to think about where I want to
mount them.I should have them on hopefully by Friday(How ironic, deer hunting
season starts Oct. 1!), then again maybe they will have to wait. Well now I
gotta go fill out a vacation day form!! I will let you all know how I like
them, whenever it is I hook them up.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6