DC 800 Number order status procedure

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 10:17:04 EDT

Aha! I know what your doing wrong! I made the same
mistake as I don't read directions very well myself!
I'm one of those who buys a "some assembly required"
entertainment center, throws away the instruction
booklet, and spend 6 hours too many trying to put it
together. (That was a joke, in no way a slam to your
inteligence. :-)

1.) Dial 1-800-992-1997
2.) Press 2 and IGNORE THE "YOUR PARTIES EXTENSION
NUMBER" THINGY! WAIT!!! It will be silent for a few
moments and you'll think you screwed up.
3.) When prompted press 1.
4.) Then press 3
5.) Press 3 Again.
6.) Press 3 yet another time.
7.) Enter your 10 digit home phone number (No 1
preceding the area code.)
8.) Press 1 if read back to you correctly.
9.) Wait on hold forever for a customer service puke!
10.) When they answer tell them you want to check on
the status of a 2000 Dakota order VON# 12345678.

FOLLOW DIRECTIONS (I KNOW IT'S HARD, BUT IT WORKS! :-)