Intro & Mopar Show

From: RRDon (rrdon440@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 11:07:57 EDT

Howdy,
My name is Don Parish (RR Don)and I am with the Mopar Club San
Diego. Skip and I are in the same club. I just picked up my new
(2000) 4X4 Club Cab Dakota last Tuesday from Huntington Beach
Dodge. It has the 4.7L V8 engine with multispeed auto trans. I'm
pretty excited about it. It's my first new Mopar in 30years
(in 1970 I bought a brand new Plymouth Road Runner).

Anyway, does anyone know if I can get a K&N filter for it?
Also,I would like to put a nice 3" cat-back system on it also.
Any advice is appreciated.

ALSO, the Mopar Club is putting on an ALL MOPAR car & truck show
Oct. 23rd at Bob Baker Chrysler/Plymouth in Carlsbad, Ca.
I have ordered 56 trophies for the show but only 21 people have
entered so far. HELP, we need people to enter this show. Otherwise
I'm going to have tons of trophies left over with no-one to give
them to! 8^0
If you want to enter just email me (rrdon440@yahoo.com)your
 fax # and I'll fax you an entry form. Or you can call me
 at (760)721-9410. Thanks
Best Regards to everyone!
RR Don www.excelir.com/dreamworks
excelir