Final Stats

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 11:28:34 EDT

Well...here's the results:

FASTEST TIME
1/4 Mile: 16.95 @ 78.95 MPH
R/T: .824 (Those 32's are a bit-- to launch)
60 Foot: 2.404
1/8: 10.779 @ 64.75 MPH
1000': 14.104

I also ran a few tests to see how the other mods work and they're doing what
they're supposed to:

No Dual-eRam or NOS: 17.92 @ 74.63
Dual-eRam but No NOS: 17.56 @ 76.28
Dual-eRam w/NOS: ** See Final Stats **

The NOS is a "Sneeky Pete" system with the #22 Funnel Jet (20HP Boost).

All of the runs were done without the Jet-II chip since the dealership had
screwed it up with a high-pressure "Under the Hood" wash (they did this
after they painted/installed my new hood). I'm sure I can get...maybe...a
couple more tenth's from that...at most.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC V6 - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm