Free Mopar Muscle

From: jsm@iglou.com
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 15:50:33 EDT

I just received my renewal form for Mopar Muscle. It is one of those 2
for 1 holiday deals. Since I will be renewing anyway I thought I'd offer
the free sub to someone on the list. I would think the sub wouldn't
start until the Jan. issue, but not sure. Here's what I thought I'd do
to try and keep it fair. Just reply to this message at my e-mail
address, NOT the list. Whoever is the 10th response will get the
subscription. If there aren't 10 responses then the last one will get
it. Cut off time will be 0400 Tues. Sep 28. That's tomorrow morning.
Hope that sounds fair.

Steve
jsm@iglou.com
Lou-a-vull, KY