Re: local PA club

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 19:27:29 EDT

Hello
sounds like a plan. (I have in-laws too). It looks like our first meet will
be in the Harrisburg area in early Oct. (still have to call the track) all
are welcom to spectate or race. after that is still up in the air. If you
want just let me know and I will add your E-mail to the list of people that
will get updates to what's going on
Thanks for your interest
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9