DML flyer

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 19:58:34 EDT

Hey all!
        I'm thinkin of puttin together a small DML flyer using Jon's graphics. This
flyer is to be used for those times when ya wish you could tell a non-DMLer
(who happens to own a DAK) about the DML, even if ya don't know them.
        This idea was brought about when I saw a beautifull multitone Green 99 Dak.
The owner obviously had this rig custom painted and it looked sweet. It was
at that moment I wished I could have reached into my glove box and laid a
DML flyer on his windshield! I should have it completed within the next week
or so, then I'll post-it at my web site if anyone else cares to "Spread the
word"!!!
        If ya have any input regarding this idea, lemme know.

p.s. for all I know this guy may already be a member...anyone in the
Worcester Massachusetts area with a Multi-tone Green Dak? (maybe he's waitin
on his DML sticker ;-))

Kevin Hoegen
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
99 V6 CC Sport Solar Yellow