RE: Dak Site Test - Netscape users

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 20:16:07 EDT

Love the background...but could ya make it a little smaller for the people
with (less than) 56K connections? (I'm running both channels on my ISDN so
it loaded in about 25 seconds.) The tag that you're using doesn't show any
script, applets, or dynamics...just a Low-Res tag.

I tried it on Netscape 4.61 and IE5...no different for me.

- Bernd