Got raced by a DUALLY!?

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 20:44:29 EDT

Thats right gents ( and the ladies hiding in the woodworks ;). I got raced
and spanked the hell out of a Dually. A Ford one at that. I am minding my
own business, driving home from my family bar, windows up and I am just
rocking to some tunes in my private little chamber. Its raining so nothing
is going on, thankfully the roads were drying from the last little spout, I
pass this Big Ford F-350 Dually with deep tinted windows a mile or so back,
I get stuck at the infamous light that is always red on Washington and Bobby
Jones (for anybody familiar with the Augusta, GA area.) I glance over and
the Dually creeps up tire to tire with me. I just chuckle to myself unable
to see the Triton emblem to denounce how much money he wasted because of my
nice huge dumbo mirrors. Anyhow..the road was fairly clear and the light
turned green..boom I was off, quickly left him at my rear bumper as I hit
45-50, I hear the big ol Dually whining as he punched it and creeps by me as
my Dak decides to think about shifting (I think it was mocking him or didn't
like the AC being on), it shifts and I slide right by him, not even
bothering to glance to him, I am doing about 65-70 this was at our next
light, which conveniently was green..continued on..then got stuck behind a
slow Yukon, did a quick glance and eased a pass right by him..passed two
sets of cars and got back over into the left lane the Dually was about a
truck length back..well he finally got to some freedom and eased back to his
appropriate lane and attempted to catch up as I slowed down to turn, I was
already close to an eased stop before he even passed me.

Green SLT v6 auto AT 225/75r15 No mods. - 1
Over-egoed farm boy with rich papa's dually -0

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279

P.S. This was more humurous than bragging rights.